Nursing at St. Vincent’s Medical Center
As a Magnet® recognized institution, St. Vincent’s employs approximately 800 nurses who care for our patients, in the hospital, in outpatient settings, physician offices and clinics and centers.
We are committed to providing the highest quality, safest care as outlined in our mission statement, philosophy and core values.
Our Core Values
- Service to the Poor: Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need
- Reverence: Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
- Integrity: Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom: Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity: Courageous innovation
- Dedication: Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry